- England & Wales
- Length:6 pages (609 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
We guarantee every document we sell. If you are not satisfied with one of our templates after you download it for whatever reason, tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
Email us with questions about editing your document. Use our Lawyer Assist service if you’d like our legal team to check your document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This notice complies with sections 25, 57 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and of paragraph 10 of schedule 3 to the Leasehold Reform Act 1967.
no previous notice terminating the tenancy has been given under section 4 or 25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 or under paragraph 4(1) of Schedule 10 to the Local Government and Housing Act 1989; and
the tenancy is of a house as defined for the purposes of Part 1 of the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 ("the 1967 Act"); and
the tenancy is a long tenancy at a low rent within the meaning of the 1967 Act; and
the tenant is not a company or other artificial person.
Further information on using s25 notices is available.
- Prescribed form of notice to be served by landlord wishing to end a business tenancy under s25 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Tenant entitlement to apply to court under part 2 of the 1954 Act, objections under s30(1) of the Act and procedures
- Certificate given under s57 of the 1954 Act and its effects
- Explanatory notes and guidance on how to complete the form
We are happy to answer any questions you have. Arrange for us to call you.