Distribution agreement: merchant version
This agreement has been written for a merchant or a manufacturer appointing a distributor who buys the goods and re-sells on his own account at home or abroad.
Although the document favours the merchant, it can be edited easily to favour the distributor.
We provide many options in areas that will be important to you such as:
- Marketing by the distributor: obligations and reporting
- Payment: terms, and optionally, credit arrangements
- Process for product recall and defective goods
- Warranties and service policies
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- Protection of intellectual property