Non-executive director's service agreement
This non-executive director's service agreement makes clear that the contract is not of employment, but for services - similar to a consultancy agreement.
It will help to protect the board from criticism and the director from unreasonable demands.
This document is suitable for:
- for any non-executive, part-time company director, or director-level equivalent in a charity or other organisation
- fixed terms of appointment or rolling contracts
This document is:
- Up to date with the latest changes in company law
- Strong on protection of employer's confidential information
- Structured so as to minimise the administrative burden of legal compliance